Wednesday 31 July 2013

Silver white hair ~ Bleaching n°3

Hello dears!

As I told in a previous post, I want to have Silver White hair like Kato :


This girl is one of my greatest inspiration and her hair are just wonderful. She had long and healthy black hair, like mine so take my time for the bleaching to have the healthiest bleached hair I can.
Three days ago, I've bleached my hair for the third time, I was ginger and now it's like a ginger blonde but still healthy. I'm always putting my repairing shampoo + conditioner once per week and just shampoo twice a week. My hair is like when I was a brunette, shiny and healthy. *success*. My bleach lighten from 4 to 6 tones, I guess my next bleach will turn me platinum blonde, I hope so, i'll bleach it in two weeks.
Just a few pictures to show you how I looked like before I began to bleach my hair and the evolution.
Maybe not the best picture haha, I was wearing bunny ears XD

Not the best pictures but it's after the first bleaching



"Bleaching" with Marilyn from Lush (to remove the 'orange' tones)

Third bleaching :3
Soon i'll have platinum hair, but I keep repairing my hair before bleaching another time :3

No comments:

Post a Comment