Monday 22 July 2013

Quantum Madness website review + new stuff & rokku make-up

Hello dears!


I'm really sorry for the lack of posts, I was sick and really really busy.. ;_;
Like I said in the previous article, I've made an order from Quantum Madness, a dress and a pair of thights. The seller is from United Kingdom but the items comes from China so the deliverance delays aren't really fast, but that's okay :3
I've placed my order the 03/07, it have been shipped the 10th and received it the 20th, so only 17 days
The items are just like the pictures and the quality is very good! I thought my dress will have a bad quality because the pictures looked like taobao's but I was wrong.
Website pictures :
Vintage Button Up Love Heart Dress



Here's some pictures of the dress unworn :





















































And here's a picture of me wearing the dress





















I really love this dress, it's so comfy *-* 

Now the pair of thights!
Well, it's the cutest thight i ever get *-*
The paw is just akjhakjg ag 


















I still don't have a worn pic, but maybe later in another post with a coord :3
I also bought a Hello Kitty wallet weeks ago and received a pair of heart shaped sunglasses
















And also tried a Rokku make-up with my golden brown circle lenses :3

No comments:

Post a Comment