Thursday 4 July 2013

♥ Some orders and new clothes ♥

Hello dears!

Yesterday, I bought some stuff because it was the summer sales, so my mom gave me a little bit money for my sister and me.
I spent a little bit of this money in H&M, only 20€, and I bought the clothes I saw in the shop before the sales. I was so happy because their was my size, and it was the last one *success* 

I bought a beautiful lavender blouse. (I fell in love with when I saw it in the store ♥)



Outfit idea
Bow : Handmade
Top : H&M
Suspenders : Offbrand
Skirt : Asos
Socks : Claire's (2010)
Shoes : Pleaser
(Sorry, I don't wear make-up xD)
I also bought this lovely sky blue lace top, but I need something white to wear it, like a tank top our a simple white dress :3


I wanted to order some stuff from Yumentenbo via Rakuten, but I think i'll order from them when i'll have a bigger budget. So I ordered two stuff from Ebay 
This sunglasses in pink 
And this adorable jumper 


I also ordered from Quantum-Madness because she sells a lot of cute clothes/shoes/wigs/accessories

I bought this dress in 'Lilac'. The heart crop on the back of the dress is just too cute! 
Vintage Button Up Love Heart Dress
Link here 
And the last thing I bought from her was this :
Hello kitty face tights


Link here
I thought that this tights were just too cute, and then I saw the paws and I litterally fell in love with
I'm pretty sure i will buy other things from her, like her BJD tights *-* and some accessories or wigs

I just can't wait to receive all this item! I will do a review of Quantum-Madness if everything went fine :3

See you soon for another post!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment