Thursday 23 May 2013

Some of my make-up


Hello dears! <3

You'll find here some of the make-up I made. I've done a lot of make-up since last christmas, but I've only this following pictures (And yes, i'm still a beginner because I don't have a lot of skills and a lot of products so..)

This one is from September 2012 I think, it was when I was still a kind of goth weirdo girl, i've mixed the Ruki's and Andy Biersack's style together, and it looks strange x)

This one was my favourite, because I had my circle lenses, this pic is not so much edited, just contrast/highlights and stuff

Anna Sui catwalk inspired make-up

Easter/Spring eye make

Golden Cat Eye 
The last one I made, 'Pastel Goth'

I'll post more make-up when i'll increase my skills so stay tuned :D

Love, 



No comments:

Post a Comment