Friday 24 May 2013

[Review] GEO Starmish Brown, GEO Super Nudy Violet, DUEBA Barbie Tony Gray - Solution Lens.com

Hello dears! 

Today i'm gonna review some circle lenses I just received, and they're from Solution-Lens.com
I've ordered for them two weeks ago and received it this morning

Here's my natural eye-color, it's a sort of "Light/golden" brown 

So now, let's start the review! 
I've discovered Solution-lens two weeks ago when I wanted to find a pair of greyish blue circle lenses, and I've found Solution-Lens with the "Dueba Barbie Tony Gray" and I've surfed all over the internet to find reviews about this circle lenses, I thought this was the more natural blue lenses I've found.
Then, I ordered for 2 pairs of circle lenses, a blue one and a purple one and I saw that this website was doing an "everyday" giveaway, if you buy 2 pair of lenses, you have 1 for free, that's pretty cool :3
Overall review for Solution Lens.com : I'm in love with this website, they're doing great offers and montly giveaways to gain free pairs of circle lenses plus, they're giving awesome and cute gifts in your package. I think it'll be where i'll be buying my circle lenses now :3 
They're doing a free international shipping and it's really fast. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. *w*

~ 2 weeks after my order, I received my package! Yay!

I had a pair of cute earrings and a lovely pen as gifts <3

Now, let's review the circle lenses! :)

Geo Starmish brown 

Informations : 
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water content : 38-42%
Base curve : 8.6mm
Life span : 1 year
Manufacturer : GEO

Indoors

Outdoors



Design 5/5 :
The design is pretty cool, it looks really natural. There's a limbal ring that enlarge your eyes perfectly without looking strange. I really like it

Color 4/5 :
If you have dark eyes, it would appear really "vampirish" because it looks like the circle lenses the vampires are wearing in Twilight, so if you don't want to have golden/copper eyes, you wont like it, but if you have light or medium light eyes, it would suit you perfectly. My eyes have almost the same color than the lenses, so it's okay for me :)

Confort 4/5 :
Geo Starmish brown circle lenses aren't as confortable as my Duebas, you almost don't feel them when you wear them but I don't think they'll be that confortable after 6-7 hours

Enlargement 3/5
They don't enlarge really much, they're just 14,5mm, but it gives a dolly look when you wear it ^-^

Overall :
I really love them because they enlarge my eyes without changing my natural iris color, plus they're confortable and the design is natural. They can be also very cool for cosplay :)

Geo Super Nudy Violet

Informations
Diameter : 14.8mm
Water content : 38-42%
Base curve : 8.7mm
Life span : 1 year
Manufacturer : GEO

Indoors

Outdoors

Design 5/5
Well, I personnaly think that the nudy series is the best one to enlarge your eyes without looking like a bug, there're little holes on the purple parts that shows your iris colour ^-^

Color 3/5
I only put a 3 because I wanted the color to be lighter, but the purple is very visible

Enlargement 5/5
I like this enlargement! It really makes your eyes bigger :D 

Comfort 4/5
Like the starmish brown, it's less confortable that my duebas, but you can wear during a long time I guess ^^

Overall : I like them but I think i'll buy them in a lighter color, the enlargement is great and the design is cool, but it'll be better if it was lighter :)

Dueba Barbie Tony Gray

Informations 
Diameter : 15mm
Water content : 38-42%
Base curve : 8.6mm
Life span : 1 year
Manufacturer : Dueba

Indoors

Outdoors

Design 5/5 
My godness, I love this circle lenses <3 <3 They're so natural and can fit dark or light eyes perfectly! 

Color 5/5
They're like a greyish blue, it's so natural (yeah I know, I say the word "natural" a little bit often xD). They're light like I wanted them to be so I can't be happier than now about the color :)

Enlargement 5/5
I took the biggest enlargement of this circle lenses because there was the same model in 14.5 mm but I prefered to take the biggest one. There's a thin darker limbal ring that really enlarge your eyes.

Comfort 5/5
Well, I don't feel them at all *o* it's a miracle!

Overall : I F*CKING LOVE THIS CONTACT LENSES *relax Yuri.. relax...* Seriously, I love them, they're confortable, natural, light and they enlarge your eyes <3 <3


Thanks for reading and i'm sorry for the amount of pictures/words xD

Love,

























No comments:

Post a Comment