Sunday 20 October 2013

18th Birthday part I

Hello dears!

Yesterday was my 18th birthday and I've celebrated it with my family (my mother, my grandmother, my

cousin and my aunt only, my brother and my father was too sick to come and my sister is far away.. :< )

Well, we went to a Japanese restaurant together, everyone ordered for sushi but since I hate fish and

everything else from the sea, I took some Yakitoris *w* We all had a bowl of rice, and everyone but me

 was full haha, nobody wants to eat rice anymore since their was rice in every plates XD Only my cousin

and me took a dessert, she took a "Mystery" and I took a "White Lady" (vanilla ice cream with melted

chocolate with chantilly all over it), it was really delicious! Then, we went to see some bunnies in a pet shop,

I really love these animals, they're really cute <3 I wanted to have one! But since it's a lot of responsability

and the fact that I'm really busy since I'm in school, I can't.. Maybe later!

I've received my order from Yumetenbo and I'm really happy, maybe I'll post some coords when I will have

the time, because I really love what I bought there!

I also wanted to say that my gyaru make-up is almost nice haha XD I didn't know it would suit me .__.

I'll celebrate my birthday with all my friends the day of Halloween, so see you later everyone! <3

Love,

Yuri





No comments:

Post a Comment