Sunday 6 October 2013

Music of the week


Hey girls!

Since I feel better, I wanted to share you some music I was listening to this week :3


Britney Spears - Work B**ch
I don't usually listen to Britney Spears songs, but I really love this song, I don't know how many times I pushed on the replay button haha XD It gave me a motivation to do some abs

In this moment - Wh*re
It's more my kind of music, this song is awesome, but I also love "Adrenalize" from the same band, the woman that sing has such a wonderful voice *v*

I was listening some visual kei and I've found this PV, it's awesome! Hyde is so .. zlkghalkhg <3

A random song i've heard on a relaxing compilation on Youtube, her voice is so pure.. *^*

A song from Miku Hatsune, I really like it, it's so cute! :3


I don't know how many time i've listened to this song, but all I know is that Doremidan is an awesome band o/


Chuu~ 

Yuri

No comments:

Post a Comment