Saturday 5 October 2013

Birthday shopping on Dreamv (Rakuten)

Hello girls!

I feel better since I went to the doctor, I was really depressed but now I feel happier and happier each days, so many things are changing in my life so I just have to keep smiling. I don't want to be depressed anymore!
My birthday is in two weeks, the October 19th so my mother asked me what I wanted as a gift and to make the order. She'll hide everything when it will be at my home haha XD
So, I wanted to do another order on Dreamv, but this time I just wanted Agejo clothes and accessories
Here's what my mom ordered :

Lower lashes (the thicker one) I'll finally do a correct Gyaru make-up, yay!

The one on the left *-*

This pair of boots in black. I really love the roses inside the soles <3

This set in pink *w*
ホワイト,レッド,パープル,ブルー,ブラック
This set in Lavender <3

I can't wait to receive everything!

Chuu ~

Yuri

No comments:

Post a Comment